}

Saturday 20 August 2016

BLACK RING MAGIC

BLACK RING MAGICFor a while now i've been lusting over beautiful black statement rings. Well Black is my fave after all. Until pay day rolls around I will continue to drool over my little wish list collection. Here are my top ten, (one for each finger it seems.) With each ring all under £80 each, it's going to be hard to resist them all. May temptation not get the better of me! Full links to rings below!

BERRICLE cz wedding ring
£33 - berricle.com




Pamela love ring
£68 - gilt.com


Polish silver jewelry
£16 - groupon.com


Stackable gemstone ring
£61 - urbancarats.com


Eddie borgo ring
£73 - therealreal.com


Journee Collection ring
£30 - groupon.com


BillyTheTree black onyx jewelry
£21 - billythetree.com


Bling Jewelry imitation jewellery
£38 - blingjewelry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment