}

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Oh September...

 
Most people count down the days until Christmas or their Birthdays. Me? Well heck if I'm going to be like those normal folk out there. Nope, I spend my years patiently counting down the days until September. 

Why might you ask? Well because I bloody well love Septemeber that's why! The Autumn leaves, the scarves and hats. Red, brown and yellow tones. The wind and rain. The leather boots and pumpkin spice lattes. I love it all. It's the most beautiful time of year and I gladly say goodbye to August and all its sweaty summer stickiness and wait cozily in my blanket fort with fairy lights for September to come around once more. 

So rejoice and frolic In the falling leaves. September is hear and the best half of the year is rolling around. Oh how I've missed you September and I can't wait to see what you'll have in store for me this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment